- Slack will be used for announcements, collaborating, work-in-progress posts, office hours, etc.
- Zoom will be used for real-time video conferencing.
- Google Slides will be used for end-of-day documentation and presentations.
Important TGC Jam Links
- Day 1 Slides
- Show One Thing – Introductions to Game Jam participants
- Example Arduino Code – the Arduino sketch that has already loaded onto your Circuit Playground Classic
- Example p5.js Sketch -Good for testing the 4 capacitive pins that are pre-programmed on your CPC to trigger the 4 arrow keys
- TGC Video Tutorials
- Circuit Playground Classic – from Digikey Canada
- Conductive fabric*
- Conductive thread*
- Conductive fibre – Mielkes Fiber Arts Stainless Steel Fiber
- Velostat/Linqstat (resistive material) – LINQSTAT MVCF 50,000 Ohms/sq 4 mil Conductive Film
- more details coming soon!
- Digikey Canada
- Elmwood Electronics
- more coming soon!
Resources from Previous TGC Events
- Intro to Textile Game Controllers
- Body-Centric Game Controllers
- Wearable Game Controllers: Halloween Edition
- Stitch & Stuff: Making Sewable Games
- Textile Game Controllers: Fun with Felting